I was lead developer on this 2 developer project. It was problematic from start to finish.
- Two weeks to get it done
- Ever changing design specs delivered by the client almost daily.
- The designer had never worked on websites before, and it showed.
- Assets where not in usable formats and had to be modified in-house due to time constrants.
- Changing functionality specs.
- Had to run on the client's Rackspace server
- The security login to access the server stoped working 2 days to delivery. To regain access, a jury riggged solution involving another, non developer, machine and a USB drive was devised.
- The client's secuirity testing, never told us what they did to cause an error, just that there was one on a specific page.
Nights and weekends where worked. Multilingual ability was asked for, built into the system, then never used. Despite all that, in the end, we delivered it on-time and to spec.
After the site launched, we then hooked it into Mastercard's GDPR compliance API.
Also, when the site first launched, there was an another page where a user could nominate someone to appear in the list of lightbulbs. That has since been turned off.
- SASS / CSS
- HTML / HTML5
- AJAX / JSON
- Responsive Design