This project was to add an image to a mosaic to promote data privacy awarness. Only the client's employees could participate, and every user could only upload one image. It needed to function as both a kiosk and mobile/desktop app.
- 2-factor login to prove that they are Novartis employees via email.
- Avatar photo can be taken by the device (if tablet or mobile) or uploaded from device (desktop) or chosen from the default icons. It is then sent to a cropping tool to get the image to the correct dimensions.
- Orientation issues caused by mobile devices had to be overcome.
- Cropped images sent to AWS for later upload to Moasic API.
- Survey results are downloadable for admin user with correct permissions in the console.
- Users had to sign a legal release. The list had to be encryped and downloable for admin user with correct permissions in the console.
- Only after the legal release is signed is the image sent to the 3rd party Mosaic service.
- SASS / CSS
- HTML / HTML5
- AJAX / JSON
- Responsive Design